Wednesday, August 29, 2012

My Hawaiian Connection

Never let distance or time zones stand in your way if you need design work or marketing materials developed! Kenny and Kristi Gibbs of Happy Hour Design are the best - even if they do live in Hawaii! Way back 9 years when the gallery opened, Gilly mentioned her friend Kenny - photographer, surfer, bartender - as the right guy to help "brand" Bishop's Stock. Well - he did a fabulous job - most everyone knows our cow and the great look he has brought to our marketing materials.

When Kenny and Kristi moved west - way west to Hawaii - they assured me their  great service and creative ideas would not float away. For 5 years my ads, material reprints, logo modifications have been provided through email and a few phone calls. The difference in time zones actually works in our favor. Kenny and Kristi go to work when I am winding down the day. When I get into the gallery in the morning I  have the fruits of their labor - overnight!

Now best of all, Kenny and Kristi finally convinced me they could redesign our website at a very affordable cost and in a very short period of time. Now they say I can manage the content (after Kenny gives me a tutorial by phone)! And www.bishopsstock.com can be read on all platforms! Check it out and see why I am so excited and so happy to have Happy Hour Design working for me thousands of miles away. Thank you, Kenny and Kristi!


No comments: